WooCommerce is the best eCommerce plugin for WordPress. Because of its Simplicity and huge number of Plugins that gives Online Stores every powerful features as the normal eCommerce site, it is the most adopted among every business owners.
In this article, we have hand picked some of the Best WooCommerce Plugins for your Store.
10 Best WooCommerce Plugins
The following list includes both Free and Premium WooCommerce plugins that will definitely help you in getting your WooCommerce powered store some powerful features to Implement.
YITH Woo Commerce Zoom Magnifier
Online Store Owners has to take every measures to Increase their Conversion rates and one point that’ ll help in turning Customers into Buyers is the quality of product you offer because every Customer ensures that they get a quality product for the price they pay.
With YITH Woo Commerce Zoom Magnifier, store owners can add zoom effect to the product thus allowing the visitors see a magnified image of the product on mouse hover.
Some of the Main Features offered by YITH Woo Commerce Zoom Magnifier are:
- Option to enable/disable on Mobile Devices.
- You can customize the width and the height of the zoom and the size of the image to be shown.
YITH Woo Commerce Social Login
With a big tap on Social media, this is the channel that cannot be ignored to bring in your Customers. With this plugin, Social Login Buttons are added to the “My Account Page”, “Checkout Page” and the WordPress Login so that your Customer’s purchase becomes seamless.
Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
Every Online Store owners want to convert their Potential Customers into Buyers. This Plugin is a good fit which allows you to solve the queries and doubts of your customer.
Product Enquiry for WooCommerce lets you add an Enquiry Button on every Woo Commerce Product Page, with a simple modal form using which any customer can send you an enquiry or request a quote.
Boosters for Woo Commerce
This can be called as one of the must have plugin for anyone running a Woo Commerce powered Store. It equips your site with a lot of powerful features.
The main features covered are related to:
- Price & Currencies.
- Button & Price Labels.
- Cart & Checkout.
- Payment Gateways.
- Shipping & Orders.
- PDF Invoicing & Packing Slips.
Advanced Cash on Delivery with fee / Surcharge
This is the latest plugin that has rolled out in the themeforest marketplace. Now, no more hassle for any store owners who wish to enable the Cash on Delivery option because Advanced Cash on Delivery with fee / Surcharge comes with powerful features such as:
- Calculate the fee depending upon various conditions such as Shipping methods, products, categories, Shipping Zone etc.
- Option to Charge a fixed fee regardless the amount of order or charge depending on the amount of order.
- Setting of minimum and maximum order amount to enable this payment option.
Overall, if you wish to enable “Cash on Delivery Payment Method”, this is a good to go Plugin.
Product Import Export for Woo Commerce
This plugin helps you to easily manage the Import and Export products in your woo commerce store in the CSV format. The only downside with the free version of the plugin is that “it only allows you to import /export Simple Products”. But with the premium version, the plugin offers features such as:
- Import and Export of (Simple, Group, External, Variation) products.
- Availability of various filters for exporting products.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Import and Export of product Reviews Supported.
WooCommerce Products Filter
No Online Shop gets visitors having similar needs. For example, “Consider your Store sells Scarves” with variations on price, color, sizes etc. There’s no guarantee that every customer that land on your store will look for a red colored scarf.
From the example it is clear that “How difficult it would be for every customer if there was no option to filter out the products based on your choice”. Well, one of the Plugin that simplifies the problem is WooCommerce Product Filter. Some of the features included in this plugin are:
- Product Filtering by categories, custom taxonomies, tags, price etc.
- Infinite Scrolling.
- Compatible with WPML.
- AJAX Supported.
- Shortcode ready along with conditions such as products per page, columns etc.
Find Out More
Some of the feature Included in the premium version are:
- Filter by Color, SKU and Image.
- Slider for taxonomies.
- Dropdown for Hierarchy.
WooCommerce Currency Switcher
If you are selling products to different countries, then this is a must have plugins.
The features offered by the Plugin are:
- Allows the Customers/Visitors to switch currencies and get the rates in real time.
- Display using Shortcode.
- 3 ready to use widgets: currency switcher, currency converter and currency rates.
- Currency can be automatically changed according to the Visitors IP.
WooCommerce Advanced Shipping
If you want to control the Shipping rates based on various conditions without any hands on code, then this is a good to go plugin. With Woo Commerce Advanced Shipping you can create your own Shipping rates table based on various conditions such as weight, volume, country, state etc.
The 3 main Conditions offered by WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Plugin are:
- Cart Based: Conditions on Subtotal,Tax, Quantity,Coupon, Weight etc.
- User Based: Conditions on Zipcode, City, State, Country, User Role.
- Product Based: Conditions on Width, Height, Length, Stock, Category etc.
Stripe Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
With Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin, you can accept payments via Stripe.com, Moreover the extension also provides additional benefit of storing the Customer and
Card Information in the Stripe account, which facilitates a seamless transaction in future.
I hope the article will help you in making decisions about the Best WooCommerce Plugins to choose for your online Store. Please Share your thoughts and
Feedback in the comment below, and let us know if there is any other plugin more useful.