Do you want to rank higher on the Search Engines?
Well, everyone want’s that sweet spot on Google!
We will be discussing one of the most important aspect of On-page SEO that will help you rank your important pages without making great efforts, called “Internal Linking”.
If you’re using WordPress, you’ll also find a list of the Best Internal Linking Plugins, you can use for your website.
Benefits of Internal Linking
Decrease in Bounce Rate
SEO Link Juice
Best WordPress Internal Linking Plugins
Where-in, manual linking requires you to find the right content, anchor text and Internal Links, LinkWhisper does a lot more by suggesting Internal Links and anchor texts as you write the content, the result of which you can save ton of time and find new opportunities for ranking higher on the Search Engines.
Another notable feature offered by the Plugin is the Internal Linking Reports that can help the webmaster to check the no. of Internal Links pointing to a given page along with the outbound internal links and external links.
The Reports dashboard also gives you the freedom to quickly add Internal Links by clicking on the “Add” option.
- A Plug and play Plugin (Easy to use).
- Automatic Internal Linking Suggestions.
- Powerful Reports.
- Compatible with all visual editors such as Gutenberg, Thrive, Elementor etc.
- Create auto Internal Links: Convert phrases and keywords into Links.
- Export all data related to Internal Links in .csv format.
- Disable certain features for specific user roles.
- Gutenberg ready.
Price: You can grab the Interlinks Manager Plugin for $33.
3. Rank Math
- Sitewide SEO analysis.
- Rich snippets.
- 404 monitoring.
- Link counter (Internal, External, Incoming) for each post.
4. Yoast SEO
- Content insights for posts on your website.
- Optimize content for Keywords, synonyms, phrases or related keyword.
- Redirections and a lot more.
Some of the optimization tweaks you can perform with the plugin include –
- Exclude specific post type for Internal Linking.
- Limit no. of Internal links per post.
- Add gaps between keywords to diversify anchor text.
The most important, “You can save time”.
Few FAQs related to Internal Linking
Internal Linking is one of the Important part of On page SEO, where a page on your website is linked to another page on the same website.
In order to internal posts on your website, either you can go the manual way, "Link as you write the content on WordPress editor" or use dedicated Internal Linking Plugins for WordPress.
If you go the manual way, then definitely yes. If you use a dedicated plugin for the purpose, It's a win-win situation.
You save time as well as boost your SEO without having to put much effort.
Well, there are ton of benefits, but the most important is
Time: You can save hour's of work by automating the process of Internal Linking.