Once you are done with building your WooCommerce store your only remaining goal is to find the best ways to improve its sales. But, it might need you to put some effort. The search for sales boosters never end. It is an ongoing process where you try one strategy after another until you see better results. Even if you have found them, they will not help your store with improving its sales forever. You will have to keep looking for more effective ways with changing time.
This article lists a bunch of WooCommerce plugins that may ease out the whole task for you. Choose the ones which you find helpful for boosting your store’s sales and thereby its profit.
#1. Smart Coupons for WooCommerce
Smart Coupons plugin is a sure-shot way to improve sales of your WooCommerce store. The plugin allows extending the functionalities of the standard WooCommerce coupons so that you can get the most out of them. Coupons never fail to capture your store’s visitors attention and in converting them to your customers.
This plugin gives you great control over configuring usage restrictions and checkout options for a coupon in your WooCommerce store. You are allowed to set coupon restrictions on minimum/maximum quantity, subtotals of the products, etc. In addition to that, you can also allow discounts based on shipping/payment method and user roles.
Additional of the features include:
- Option to create and manage bulk coupons with add to store/email/export to CSV options
- Gift coupon upon purchase
- Give away free products with coupons
- Purchase/Gift store credits
- Import/Duplicate coupons
#2. YITH WooCommerce Share for Discounts
Social media is a great place for promoting your store and products to improve sales of your WooCommerce store. Most people spend a great deal of their time going through their social media accounts. YITH made use of this status quo to develop their plugin “WooCommerce Share for Discounts” that provides you with the functionality to offer discounts for your customers on sharing/promoting your store’s products via social media.
With this plugin, you will also be able to create customized coupons, specify a URL to share, allow email sharing, etc. The plugin supports sharing via major social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Additional features include:
- Enabling sharing buttons in the product details page
- Option to choose the position of sharing box on the page
- Sharing of “Checkout” and “Cart” pages
- Customizable plugin labels
- Automatic removal of all the expired coupons generated by the plugin
- Set default contents for Facebook Open Graphs
#3. WooCommerce Live Sale Notification Plugin
This Beeketing plugin is a great tool to display recent sales popups on your WooCommerce store. When visitors get the idea that many other people are interested in your products, it will also compel them to make a purchase from your store. With this plugin, you will be able to create attractive popups for ensuring that it never goes out of your visitors’ attention.
Businesses of all sizes can adopt this technique to improve their sales. Especially small businesses who haven’t made a huge number of customers can make the most out of this plugin in their store by letting the store owner create fake sales notifications. Thereby helping you to create a busy store image among your visitors for converting them to your customers.
This plugin also contains the below features:
- Auto-sync with store’s sales data to generate live sales feed of real orders
- Show real names and location of buyers
- Link popups directly to product URL
- Schedule expiration time, display time and interval time of popups
#4. WooCommerce Boost Sales – Up-sells & Cross-Sells Popups & Discount
Up-sells and cross-sells are two proven ways to increase your WooCommerce store’s sales revenue. This plugin comes with a bundle of features (than the default up-sell & cross-sell option in WooCommerce) to help you display the most relevant choice of up-sells and cross-sells for each product of your store. The plugin also lets you show discount bar, which displays how much a customer needs to spend to get a discount thereby pushing the customer to spend more.
Here is a list of features of this plugin
- Displays up-sells popup when a customer clicks on the “Add to cart button”
- Add upsell products to each product which will appear on the up-sell popup
- Enable or disable popup on single product pages
- Exclude selected products from appearing on the popup
- Displays cross-sell popup with a bundled product (including the one customers are going to buy) under the add to cart button on the single product page
- Customize popups to suit your store’s style & design
- Add variation products to cross-sell bundle
- Option to select the product bundle to be displayed (when the product is in multiple bundles)
#5. WooCommerce Multiple Free Gift Plugin
Giving away free gifts is still a powerful marketing mechanism for increasing your WooCommerce store’s sales. This plugin makes gift management an easy task for you. With the help of this plugin, you will be able to offer free products or gifts to your customers when they make a purchase from your store. The plugin allows you to write your own gift conditions thereby enabling you to control how gifts should be distributed to your customers.
Following are this plugin’s powerful set of features:
- Add custom gift criteria
- Implement BOGO deals
- Format popups
- Automatic gift addition
- Custom promotion message
- Compatible with Aelia Currency Switcher, WPML, WooThemes Composite Products & WooThemes Product Bundles
- Support for a huge number of products
- Option to Exclude Sales Item and Tax Amount
- Auto select gift item if there is only one gift
#6. WooCommerce Custom Related Products
Displaying related products would be another great strategy to boost your WooCommerce store’s sales. This is one of the effective ways to attract your customers’ attention toward other products in your store and for making them purchase them too. WooCommerce comes with the default feature which allows you to show related products of the same category. But, you can give this feature much more flexibility by adding WooCommerce custom related products plugin to your store.
With this plugin, you will be able to display related products by product names, categories, and also by tags. In addition to that, you can give the number of products to be displayed as well using this plugin. These features will certainly show products that your customers would feel so compelling to purchase.
#7. WooCommerce Lucky wheel Plugin
How about turning your WooCommerce store into a place where your customers can have some fun while shopping? Great idea, isn’t it? This doesn’t mean your shop has to go through a heavy makeover. Instead, all you have to do is add the WooCommerce lucky wheel plugin to your store.
Email marketing is always a great way to improve sales of your WooCommerce store. But, the real task is to get your store’s customers and visitors to sign up for your email campaigns. With lucky wheel plugin, you can manage it way too easier than you can imagine. The plugin comes with the feature that allows your customers to get a discount coupon by spinning the wheel. Thus, if the wheel doesn’t do the trick the coupon will do it for sure.
This plugin also can,
- Automatically sync your customers’ email to your MailChimp account
- Generate a unique coupon when a customer wins the wheel
- Send coupon emails to customers’ email address
- Huge customization options for the lucky wheel popup
All of the plugins listed above are a truly great addition to your WooCommerce store in improving its sales. But before you make your pick, go through your current sales statistics and find which of these would be capable of making it better.