What are the benefits of WordPress Cache Plugins? They typically quicken the load time of your website. Now realize how important they are – they provide a decent user experience. So every time when visitors come to their site, they won’t get annoyed and complain that your site is slow.
Moreover, the loading speed of your website impacts your position on the Search Engine Rankings.
To handle those situations, WordPress developers have created some Best WordPress Cache Plugins to make your site quicker.
Top WordPress Cache Plugins
The Caching Plugins listed below are the best caching plugins available in the market that can be used for your WordPress Site.
1. WP Rocket
WP Rocket is one of the most popular and leading WordPress cache plugins for WordPress websites. It is simple, fast, and require only a few configuration steps.
WP Rocket cache plugin does not need any complicated steps and its installation process is also very easy. Just install the plugin on your site and launch the plugin to show its power within minutes.
- Speed up your website in only a few clicks.
- Simple configuration.
- Improves SEO and provides an ultra-fast load time
- Images load only when your visitors scroll down the page
- Provides clean and advanced customizing options
Bonus: WP Rocket is currently running a special offer where you can get 20% OFF on any Plans (valid for limited period and NO Coupon Code Required).
2. WP Fastest Cache
You need to install one kind of cache plugin that will make your users happy with your website. You will see so many websites out there that loads too slowly, this downside can even reduce your ranking from the search engine. The WP Fastest Cache plugin makes everything easier by creating static html files on your dynamic WordPress site. Therefore, it does not require too much of your system resource to load contents on your browser from the website. Below I have mentioned the special features of one of the most popular Cache Plugins for WordPress, WP Fastest Cache.
- The plugin comes with the fastest Mod_Rewrite method
- When you publish a post or page, the plugin deletes all the unnecessary caches
- You can manually delete all the cache files from the options page
- From the options page, you can also delete minified CSS and js files
- Shortcode helps you with blocking caches for a specific page or blog post
- Cache Timeout deletes all the caches at a specific time
- You can also set Cache Timeout for a specific page or post
- You can also enable or disable the cache option on your mobile device
- Enable or disable the cache option for logged-in users
- Supports SSL and CDN
- Supports Cloudflare
- Pre-load caches automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents whenever needed
3. W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache is trusted by worldwide WordPress users for its performance and great features. It improves the SEO of your website and boosts your user experience. This WordPress plugin improves the Google search engine page rankings for the websites that use SSL contents and responsive themes. Have a quick look at the highlighted features of the W3 Total Cache WordPress caching plugin.
- Transparent CDN management with media, themes, and WordPress
- Supports shared hosting, virtual private, and dedicated servers
- Supports Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) supported
- Multiple security features
- Supports browser caching
- Improves your site performance
- Improve Google search engine page rankings
- W3 Total Cache improves web server performance
- Increased visitors on your page
4. WP Super Cache
There are many perks of using the WP Super Cache plugin. However, among them, the most important factor is that it generated static HTML files on your WordPress site. When the static html files are generated, your web server will serve those files to the visitors instead of loading heavy WordPress PHP scripts. Thus, this reduces the time of your website loading and produces a better user experience along with improving your Google search engine ranking. Find out the most significant functions and features of the cache plugin below-
- Search engine optimization friendly
- Easy configuration
- Supports CDN
- Fast and reliable
- Compress pages
- Cache rebuild
- Does not cache pages for the visitors who visited before
- Easy to install
- Customer support available
5. Borlabs Cache
Borlabs Cache WordPress caching plugin is super easy to use, it improves your search engine ranking, loads your contents faster than ever, and makes improves visitors experience. Borlabs Cache loads static files and sends them to the visitors to reduce the load time and speed up your blog. The cache plugin removes all the unnecessary whitespace and compresses your page to display them to the visitors. In this way, the traffic of your blog remains intact and only increases over time.
- Supports CDN
- SEO friendly plugin
- Pictures only loaded when the visitors scroll down the posts
- Individual cache lifetime
- Fragment caching
- Reduces the size of your websites by controlling the fonts
- Reduces the loading time
- Delete unnecessary HTML comments from your post
- Pre-caching and the preloading feature ensures speed loading of your website content
- Speeds up your site instantly when you install the plugin
6. Hyper Cache
The Hyper Cache WordPress cache plugin makes sure the visitors getting maximum speed from your website. You can use the plugin on low resources hosting as well as on high-end servers. The plugin comes with many beneficial features and requires no complicated settings. You can easily install the plugin and use it on your site to increase traffic and speed. Below I have mentioned some of its important features.
- Mobile and web browser supported: double cache feature
- HTTPS supported
- Can change the theme on the mobile device by auto detection
- Serve expired pages to the bot to speed up the load time
- Compresses even the non-cached pages
- So many configuration settings
- Autoclean caches to control disk space
- Special bbPress integration options
- Auto cleans caches of edited posts, comments, etc.
- Other special functionalities
7. Fast Google Cache
The Fast Google Cache plugin is another way to make your WordPress site faster and user-friendly. It comes with easy installation and setup options so that you won’t need any technical knowledge to use the plugin. You don’t need any coding knowledge to use and manage this plugin. Simply install Fast Google Cache for your WordPress site and the plugin will continue with its job without you even knowing. Have a look at the best features of Fast Google Cache:
- Comes with an advanced and easy panel
- Enable browser caching
- Easy customer support for all users
- Compatible with Woocommerce websites
- Easy to install and manage
- Reduces time in connecting with the server
- Improves the speed of your website pages and posts
- Control caches easily
- Reduces time of the HTTPS request
- Don’t need any coding skill to use and manage this cache plugin
8. Comet cache
If you are worried that your site contents load slower than other websites, then you need a WordPress plugin that will speed up your WordPress site. Comet cache does the job for you. You can simply install and activate the plugin to help your site loading contents faster and this also improves your visitors’ experience. You can simply add the plugin to your site and it will increase your traffic on your blog posts and pages. Most of the WordPress site users install this plugin to improve their posts loading speed. So don’t waste much time and peek at its key features-
- Simple configuration and does not need any technical knowledge
- Automatic cache control feature from home pages, posts, categories, tags, etc
- Supports the URI exclusion patterns
- Supports User-Agent exclusion patterns
- Also supports HTTP referrer exclusion patterns
- Sets up an auto-expiration time to clean up caches and save your memory resources
- Supports RSS, RDF, and Atom Feed caching
- Comes with an advanced cache plugin system for the developers
- ManageWP and InfiniteWP compatible
- Monitors server loading and avoids regenerating caches when the the servers are busy
- Multiple CDN supported
- HTML Compressor available to automatically compress CSS/JS/HTML code
- Supports multiple versions for mobile mode
Breeze is a fast and reliable WordPress caching theme that comes with a user-friendly interface. It is simple, powerful, and is developed by Cloudways team. Breeze is Woocommerce compatible and works great on WordPress. Moreover, Breeze provides the users with various options to optimize your site performance and boost your WordPress site performance to a different level. Here are some of the popular features of Breeze that you can’t ignore.
- Breeze supports WooCommerce websites and speeds up the loading time
- Improves the loading time and resource optimization
- Database clean up and CDN integration option
- Varnish cache supported
- Easy to install and configure
- Out of the box integration options
- Simple installation and activation. Just install the plugin and activate it to use the features and its great functionalities.
- If Varnish is not installed on your server, Breeze will automatically utilize its caches and will improve your WordPress site performance
- You can ask for help on their support community or chat with them if having any doubts.
10. Cache Enabler
Cache Enabler is another name in my list of Best WordPress Caching Plugins. It auto-generates HTML files and saves them on your server’s disk. So, when a visitor comes at your site and loads content, he will face no problem in loading your blogs or pages as the cache engine prevents resource intensive backend processes from loading on your site. Below, I have mentioned some of its main features so that you can find out more about its functionalities and decide if the plugin is suitable for you or not.
- Efficient and fast
- You can manually clear up caches from your site
- Or you can also set the automatic process of clearing up caches
- Cache Enabler shows the actual size of your caches, you can find it on your dashboard
- You can manually purge caches of specific pages and posts
- Multisite supported
- Supports custom post type
- Expiry directive
- Supports WebP and responsive images
- Also, works well with Autoptimize
I have included the top 10 WordPress cache plugins here. You can research more to know about them. And at the end of the day, if you find the plugins that are suitable for you, you can go for it. These are the most popular and trusted cache plugins by WordPress users, and if you have any other suggestion regarding the same, please don’t forget to mention them in the comment section below. Also, do let us know if you have any query.