Managing your blog is somehow difficult especially for the beginners who have never done similar things before. Since you publish reference data on your article or blog posts, it will be great if you represent them in a suitable table. It looks professional as well as eye-catching. Displaying all the important data in a tabular presentation to your audience becomes much easier with these easy-to-use WordPress Table Plugins. Since WordPress does not come with a built-in-table function, it is not possible for the users to use tables. But these plugins erase the pain with ease.
There are so many plugins for creating tables in WordPress out there, and we cannot try out each and one of them. However, we can always learn about a few of them to find out which one is going to be suitable for our WordPress site. I have included the 8 Best WordPress Table Plugins that will allow you creating tables in your WordPress site easily; let’s have a look at them.
Top Tables Plugins for WordPress
We know, WordPress does not provide you with the built-in-table feature, it certainly offers you some top plugins that work pretty well.
Now it’s time to talk about these table plugins for WordPress in details. Every single detail of each of the table plugins is clarified that will help you choose the best one according to your requirements.
#1. WP Data Tables
WP Data Tables is the number one WordPress table plugin which is not only a plugin but also a responsive Tables, Spreadsheets and Charts Data Manager. You can use Excel, CSV, MySQL queries, XML, or JSON sources to import your data and represent them in a table in front of your audience. If you have created data in one of those formats, all you need to do is just navigate to wpDataTables >> Add New Page from your WordPress admin login dashboard and then select the format on which your data is currently in. Now you have two options, either import the file or just paste its URL. This plugin is packed with all the necessary premium features which will help you in creating unique customization, creating a number of tables according to your need, plus you can display them on the WPDataTables admin page as well. You can set up the width of the tables separately for mobile screens, tablets and monitor screens along with changing color, effects, and many more. Let’s have a quick look at its features:
- Flexible and responsive WordPress plugin
- Edit and import data from Excel, CSV, MySQL queries, XML, JSON sources
- Easy customization options
- Smart user-interface
- Over 40 languages supported
- So many colors and fonts styles options
- Dynamic charts
- Build tables easily
- Easy configuration
- Easy to customize tables and charts
- Life updates and 6 months free customer support
- Create tables manually
- Compatible with Visual Composer
Apart from all these features, the main one is that WP Data Tables is absolutely cost-effective.
#2. League Table
This is another premium table plugin that is mainly created for sports websites. However, it is one of the best table creators for WordPress no matter what type of site you are using. This table creator is very easy to use. All you need to do is just setting up the number of columns and rows you require to put your data, then enter a heading of the table and once you are done, you can sort the tables by specific columns. With the League Table WordPress plugin, you can create outstanding tables in your articles, blog posts, pages, widgets with ease. Moreover, if you need any help while using or creating tables with League Table, you can get high-quality customer support on multiple languages.
You can also backup your tables and move them to another site without doing much of a hassle. You don’t need any coding knowledge to customize those tables, you can easily add a simple shortcode on your post that will help in displaying the table to the audience.
- Fast and easy to use- create tables in just 30 seconds without even going through the manual
- Powerful options to help you easily customize and manage your tables in rows and columns
- Copy data from any spreadsheet editor and paste them on your League Table or vice versa
- Manually and automatically sort the tables in columns and rows
- So many customization options
- Various fonts, color options and sizes of fonts available
- Responsive- easily viewable from any device
#3. Ninja Tables
The best way of putting data on your WordPress site is by creating a responsive table. Since creating and managing tables is not that easy, Ninja Tables has come up with thousands of standard features. The features will help you not only in creating tables on your posts or pages, but also help you in exporting and importing a large amount of data into those tables. The best thing about this WordPress table plugin is that you don’t require any coding knowledge to make tables and importing data into them. You can simply go to your WordPress login panel and create and manage tables from there quickly and efficiently.
Ninja Tables provides outstanding and easiest solutions for creating and managing data in your tables. You can easily create order forms, wholesale WooCommerce products, and product catalogs, make product list views, and lots more. Apart from all those features, you can also include that this WordPress plugin is SEO friendly; therefore, the search engine can easily recognize the contents in those tables. Here are the key features of Ninja Tables:
- Completely SEO friendly
- Single Line Cells
- Hover rows
- Fixed Layout
- Foo Tables
- RTL Support
- Striped rows
- Various customization options
- So many fonts and styles including Bootstrap 3 Table Styles, Bootstrap 4 Table Styles, Semantic UI Table Styles, etc
- WooCommerce Product Table
- Import data from Google Sheets, CSV, Print, PDF
- SQL table and SQL query supported
- Fast and responsive WordPress plugin
#4. Table Press
- Simple and easy WordPress plugin for tables
- You can easily import and export Excel, CSV, HTML, and JSON data files
- No coding knowledge required
- Comes with various features such as sorting, pagination, filtering, and so on
- Easily create tables from your WordPress login dashboard
- Simply put [table “ltthe-IDgt” not found /]
shortcode to create table on your post or page
- Easy to install WordPress plugin
#5. Ultimate Tables
Another easy-to-use WordPress table plugin name- Ultimate Tables. Ultimate Tables comes at 5 in our 8 Best WordPress Table Plugins list. Just login to your WordPress admin page and from the dashboard, you can easily create tables and put them on your pages, posts, and even on your widgets. The installation process of the table plugin is also very simple; just install the ultimate tables and activate them on your site. From the Create New Table section, you can make tables as per your requirement. You can simply enter a shortcode to enter those tables on your posts and pages and easily customize them as per your need.
- Create as many tables as you can and insert them on your posts easily
- You can insert multiple tables on your posts at once
- You can easily change the number of rows, columns, reorder the data and delete them whenever you want
- Ultimate Tables allows you to enter text and HTML codes inside the cells
- 3 different custom designs
- Responsive tables- viewable from any device
- Search box also included
- The demo was given to create and customize tables easily
- Alphabetic and numeric ordination
- You can easily add information or number in the rows and items
- Pagination options
- Easily configure width as well as height
- Easily manage texts
- Simply insert the [ultimatetables x /] shortcode on your page or post to insert the tables- add the table ID in the place of ‘x’
- Ultimate Tables is updated regularly to represent new features and functionalities to the users.
#6. Table Maker
Table Maker comes at number 6 in our list. It has many customization features and helps you in creating different types of tables that include comparison tables, TOP tables, specification tables, and many more. You can simply enter data in rows and columns to make the tables look nice. Here are some of the highlighted features of Table Maker, one of the Best WordPress Table Plugins.
- Responsive plugin
- Easy to create and customize tables on pages and posts
- Predefined icons- looks great on any device
- Works best with Shortcodes
- Add subheaders, labels, featured row and columns
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Change header color
- Multiple aligning options
- Easily upload and use images
- Export tables to XML
- Simply add tables from XML/CSV data sources
- Features option to mark the first columns of specification labels
#7. Data Tables Generator by Supsystic
Data Tables Generator is useful for creating tables with sorting, searching, pagination, filtering, and many other important options. Data Tables Generator is simple, SEO friendly, easy-to-use plugin, charts and data management, and many more within just one plugin. This plugin helps you in structuring information and adjusting them into a table so that you can access them and viewers can read them without any problem. This SEO-friendly plugin helps the search engine, Google, find out the contents on your tables.
Moreover, the plugin comes with many customization and management features that will help you in design your site in a unique manner. You can easily modify and customize a specific task without putting so much effort. Data Tables Generator is a responsive WordPress table plugin that looks good on any device. There are multiple languages available to make the translation. And for that, you need to get the pro version. The plugin is supported by WooCommerce, so you can easily create WooCommerce Product Tables and list your items with the searchable, filterable, responsive table.
The plugin comes with responsive module features, pagination features, sorting options, global search option, search by column option, supported by Product Attributes, Categories, lets you add columns for SKU, Buy, Summary, Date, Price, Thumbnail, Reviews. You can customize the table design to make it look more attractive to the visitors of your website. Supports an unlimited number of rows and that too can be managed for different types of devices.
- Comes with responsive modes and supports large tables
- Perfect for creating diagrams, charts, and graphs
- Supports formulas and HTML tags
- Supports Filters, Search, Sorting and Pagination
- Various fonts supported
- Easily import and export from CSV, Excel, PDF
- You can easily add images, links, and videos to your posts and pages
- Import data automatically from Google sheets
- Database source
- WooCommerce product tables supported
#8. Advanced Tables
Advanced Tables WordPress plugin for creating tables helps you in creating custom post type tables which you can edit from any spreadsheets. A simple shortcode will enable you to insert the tables on your page of posts. Have a look at its most important features-
- Create tables using a simple Excel-like editor
- Insert the tables on your posts or pages using a simple shortcode
- Can easily insert HTML into a table
- Create headings for tables and change their names manually
- Copy data from any source
- Easy customization
- Various alignments options
- Use floating headers on your tables.
So these are the Best WordPress Table Plugins that we have come across so far. There can be other table plugins for WordPress too and if you have such suggestions, please let us know in the comment box below.