One of the most important factors in increasing the transactions of your Online Store is by Building the Trust with the Audience. Here the term “Trust” is served in many ways such as “Maintaining the Perfect Balance of Design in your website”, the overall pricing Strategy used, and the most important being the “Reviews” by your customer for your Product or a Service.
Well, the last point is the topic of discussion in this article. Thanks a lot to WordPress Plugins for providing us with the option to choose the perfect Customer Review Plugin that can be used to Integrate Customer Reviews in our Website seamlessly .
The following article will guide you through different WordPress Customer Review Plugins that you can choose from:
5 Best WordPress Customer Review Plugins
WP Customer Reviews
With 50,000 + downloads, this is one of the best free plugins with which you can setup a separate page to receive the review by your Customers . Some of the features offered by WP Customer Reviews Plugin are as follows:
- The Review Submitted by your customers can be controlled, which means you can either allow or disallow it to be shown on the website.
- The Reviews are optimized for both the Audience and the Search Engines (it has Schema markup).
- The plugin being light weight takes care of website speed and is well compatible with Caching Plugins and Custom themes.
- It provides Star Rating Images for the Review.
- It Supports both the Business and Product Review Types.
- It is Short Code Ready.
Google Places Reviews
Do you have a bunch of Google Reviews that you want to integrate it to your website/Blog. With Google Places Reviews you can easily display Google Reviews using a widget. If you have such reviews, you should try with this plugin soon since the buying decision are positively influenced by reviews on an Influential websites like Google.
Some of the Features offered by Google Places Reviews are as follows:
- The team has an active support hence you can easily ping them up when any kind of Issues arises.
- With this plugin, you can show the detailed Business Information such as Business name, website, Google+ page etc.
- You can display up to 3 Business Reviews Per location.
- It provides you with the option of choosing themes from its versatile widget theme, thus allowing us use according to the design and color Scheme of the Website.
With the Premium version of Google Places Reviews, you are provided with more options such as:
- Short Code Ready that can be used in posts and pages.
- The Long Reviews can be well adjusted with its awesome feature of Expanding and Collapsing.
- Optimized Widget caching which takes well care of the Speed.
- Priority Support given from the WordPress Experts.
Reviewer WordPress Plugin
This can be called as a Powerful Plugin bundled with many great features. With Reviewer WordPress Plugin, you can easily insert Reviews, Comparison tables in your Posts, Pages and Custom Post Type with different customizable themes to choose from.
Some of the features offered by Reviewer WordPress Plugin are:
- The Plugin bundles user related features into its core, such as you can collect user name and email; users can upload their Images, Anti-Spam using Google Re Captcha, Rich Snippets, and Review moderation system.
- You can set criteria for your Review.
- Any theme that you choose is Responsive for all the devices.
- It allows you to add custom tabs and links, change star icon, adding pros and cons to the review and a lot more.
WooCommerce Advanced Review Reminder
This is one of the plugin that cannot be missed. Every Online Store owners who use WooCommerce should check out this Plugin. As the name says, WooCommerce Advanced Review Reminder helps you in getting the Reviews from the Customer who have recently purchased from your Online Store, thus opening a new path to get more sales.
Apart from this, some of the features provided by WooCommerce Advanced Review Reminder are:
- The email which Customer receives for the Review can be made user friendly, by allowing you to use their name, date of purchase, products purchased and a lot more.
- Your Customers can unsubscribe from the Review emails anytime.
- It offers a test mode where you can test the email before sending it out to the actual Customer.
- The log details of the past and all scheduled emails can be seen.
Another free Plugin that can be used for Customer Review is Rich Reviews that allows you to gather Reviews and display on your WordPress Site. The Plugin also helps to add Schema markup for Rating Reviews which helps in Search Engine Rankings, thus giving you an advantage over your Competitors.
Apart from these, other features provided by the plugin are:
- You can moderate the Review Submission.
- The Star and Numerical Rating System can be shown in many different colors.
- Translation Ready.
- Follows the Schema.org (Google Rich Snippets) format.
I hope the guide will help everyone who are looking to add Customer Reviews on their Site. Apart from the 5 WordPress Customer Review Plugins mentioned above, if you use any other plugin on your Site. Please let us know in the Comments Section Below. Also check out the guide to WordPress Heatmap Plugins. that can be used to find out User Insights.